The Baltimore Flower Market proudly offers bulk gerbera daisies in standard size and as mini gerbs.
They are avilable in red, orange, and light pink. Gerbera Daisies are bold flowers that surely make a statement.
GERBERA CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Our gerbs are flown in directly from the farm. For transportation purposes, their heads arrive packaged with a support on their stem. At first glance, your gerbs will appear thirsty and wilted. This is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these steps listed below to fully hydrate them to look their best.
- When you take your gerbs home, be sure they are in at least 4 inches of fresh water and leave them 4 to 8 hours while the gerbs to hydrate.
- Cut stems diagonally under water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to your flowers.
- Allow your gerbs time to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it iS possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep your gerbs in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your gerbs fresh, change the water if it becomes cloudy. Ensure that your gerbs has sufficient water at all times. The water level will become lower and lower as your gerbera daisies drink..
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your flowers, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the flowers intact and call us immediately.
The Baltimore Flower Market offers pick up seven days a week for your floral bulk order.
Monday, October 14, 2019 7:49 PM
Hi. I have to say the flowers exceeded my expectations. With the budget given, they were spectacular! I know the clients are thrilled and as always thank you so much for being an amazing partner. Truly appreciate all you do for us.
Monday, October 7, 2019 4:18 PM
The flowers were so beautiful and appreciated by all. Thank you so much for all your assistance in selecting the right size and for delivering them. They were just the perfect size and such spectacular colors! Perfect choice!
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:47 AM
The flowers were wonderful. Everyone loved them. Thank you for being so quick at a last minute request!
Monday, October 7, 2019 5:25 PM
All came out well with the colors, containers, etc. Many thanks for all your efforts and discussions...it all came together in the end...great job!!!!
Thursday, September 26, 2019 3:45 PM
Just catching my breath from last night – it was an incredible party and I received many compliments on the flowers! I got to take one home at the end. I appreciate your help and the beautiful flowers you always send!
Monday, September 23, 2019 4:32 PM
The flowers were wonderful! They were exactly what we discussed and looked great in the room! My mom was so happy with them and now has them everywhere in her home and office.
Monday, September 16, 2019 11:14 AM
Thank you so much. The flowers are amazing!!! You're the best!!! I appreciate your service and creativity!!!
Monday, September 16, 2019 8:47 AM
I just wanted to thank you SO MUCH for the BEAUTIFUL flowers on Saturday!! We got so many compliments. Truly, they were spectacular and made our event so special and lovely. Thank you again for all of your help with our order!
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.