How awesome are these new containers? They are a MUST-HAVE in my book.. I want one for every corner of my house! From purifying the air to making your home or office look amazing, there are soooooo many reasons to incorporate plants AND chic containers into your space. When thinking about how to decorate your space with plants, think about these things.
- Start small. Yeah, plants look great… when they are alive and thriving. If you’re not too familiar with caring for indoor plants test some small things first and make sure your environment is good for the plants and your schedule. You don’t want to start off with a huge tree, neglect it and then be discouraged from any plants at home or in the office.
- Educate yourself. I know I said to start small, but be careful not to buy something that’s small now but will grow to be 10 feet tall!
- Don’t forget the ceilings and walls. There are so many cool options to cover your house everywhere with plants. Living wall art is beautiful in any space. Wall hangers, hanging terrariums and air plants are the way to go!
- Don’t limit plants to one area in your home. Most people go right to the living room. Which makes sense since that’s where most guests spend there time BUT plant go great in kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms as well!
- Move outside! I know not everyone is lucky enough to have a great porch or terrace but you have to have a windowsill! Most plants will thrive with direct sunlight and it will help accent in or out of the home
Show us your creative side by posting your plant or flower photos at home using the hashtag, #bmorefancyphotocontest!