TERMS & CONDITIONS
Choose the specific date and time you would like to pick up. Remember to pick up your flowers with enough time before your event to allow the proper processing time for your stems. Pick up is available 7 days a week. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-5pm, Saturday 8:30-4pm and Sunday 8:30-12pm.
All purchases are subject to the terms and conditions below. Please acknowledge by signing below before finalizing your transaction with The Baltimore Flower Market.
- Remember your flowers will arrive unprocessed – review individual flower care in advance to better prepare yourself and maximize the health and vibrancy of the flowers. Proper floral preparation may take 2-3 days (sometimes longer) depending on the flower type. Please plan accordingly. Flowers arrive fresh the week of your intended pick up date.
- To ensure your specific flower selections are secured with the farm, please place your flower order at least 15 days before the intended pick up date. Short notice may result in substitutions on color and/or price. Certain blackout dates may apply.
- BFM stands behind the quality of its flowers - 100%. We take every precaution to make sure your flowers are perfect but please remember that flowers are a product of mother nature, meaning colors and sizes may vary from stem to stem or bloom to bloom. This is out of our control. We will call you immediately with an appropriate substitution.
- Outside petals may appear with spots, bruises or limp. THIS IS NORMAL. For example, roses are packaged tightly in cardboard, therefore the outer petals become wrinkled or bruised, these are known as “shipping petals”, once you cut and process your roses, simply peel the “shipping petals” off of your roses. It is normal to take up to 5 petals off of your roses.
- BFM is not responsible for damages stemming from weather, airline delays, natural calamities, etc. Substitutions may occur due to weather or transportation. If the ordered flowers are not available due to weather prohibiting delivery from the grower or other causes beyond our control, someone from the team will immediately contact you offering an appropriate substitution.
- If you have a question regarding your order please call us immediately at 410.653.0600. Claims must be filed within 24 hours of picking up your flower order.
- In order to process your damage claim we require a digital photo immediately of the damages and an email at email@example.com explaining the issue so we can contact the farm directly. We will then process your replacement.
- Cancellations must be received and approved no less than 15 days prior to your pick up date. No refunds will be made inside of the 15 day period.
- We cannot reduce an order less than 15 days prior to your pick up. Please call us directly to add any flowers to your order. We may need to apply color substitutions if there are any additions made after the flower order has been placed with the farm. Flower stem prices may increase as a result of the short time frame.
- A $5 service charge is automatically included in your purchase to place your flower order in buckets to keep them properly hydrated. Your flower order will not be processed by our team. Please arrange for the space to process and clean your flowers once home. A signature is required at time of pick up. After pick up, customer is responsible for processing, cleaning, care and maintenance of all flowers.